8 Week Mindful Self Compassion Course
The 8 week mindful self compassion course (MSC) consists of 8 weekly sessions of 2.75 hours and a day retreat.
St Mark’s Church Hall
8 Wednesdays starting 2nd October 2019
Each session include meditations, short talks, experiential exercises and group discussions. Through these activities you will develop a more supportive relationship with yourself. You will learn what self compassion feels like in your body and heart, and what it sounds like in your thoughts. The simple, practical skills you learn will enable you to bring self compassion into your daily life. This will allow you to rely on a compassionate and understanding response from yourself in times of difficulty.
The course will enable you to:
- Learn to manage the inner critic
- Motivate yourself with kindness rather than criticism
- Handle difficult emotions such as anger, resentment and shame with greater ease
- Transform challenging relationships – old & new
- Manage care giver fatigue
- Practice the art of savouring & self appreciation
Bourne End Course:
19.00 – 21.45pm on Wednesday 2nd/9th/16th/23rd October, 6th/13th/20th November 2019.
Day retreat 10.00am-15.00pm on Saturday 16th November 2019.
Venue: St Mark’s Church Hall, Station Road, Bourne End, SL8 5QF
Cost: £320 includes all sessions and day retreat, workbook and audio files.