8 Week Mindful Self Compassion Course
The 8 week mindful self compassion course (MSC) consists of 8 weekly sessions of 2.75 hours and a day retreat.
St Mark’s Church Hall
8 Tuesdays starting 22nd January 2019
Each session include meditations, short talks, experiential exercises and group discussions. Through these activities you will develop a more supportive relationship with yourself. You will learn what self compassion feels like in your body and heart, and what it sounds like in your thoughts. The simple, practical skills you learn will enable you to bring self compassion into your daily life. This will allow you to rely on a compassionate and understanding response from yourself in times of difficulty.
The course will enable you to:
- Learn to manage the inner critic
- Motivate yourself with kindness rather than criticism
- Handle difficult emotions such as anger, resentment and shame with greater ease
- Transform challenging relationships – old & new
- Manage care giver fatigue
- Practice the art of savouring & self appreciation
Bourne End Course:
19.00 – 21.45pm on Tuesday 22/29th Jan, 5/12/26th Feb, 5/12/19th March 2019.
Day retreat 10.00am-15.30pm on Saturday 9th March 2019.
Venue: St Mark’s Church Hall, Station Road, Bourne End, SL8 5QF
Cost: £300 includes all sessions and day retreat, workbook and MP3’s.